View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 05:39 AM   #4
ZynneTeva
Site Supporter

Current Level: 60
Server: Cypion
ZynneTeva is on a distinguished road
Robo and Honeying are two of the worst KQ's. They arnt hard, but they're failed a lot simply because that is the levels at which the game changes difficulty and people actually have to play decently to succeed.

For King Slime and Mara Pirates, half the people can be AFK/Under Level/Retarded (you pick) and you can still succeed as a group. They made it that easy so noobs can learn how to play.

Robo and Honeying seem impossible because all the idiots that didnt learn how to play (during KS and Mara) are still playing and they still dont know what they're doing. I've seen fighters go down with 0 heals. I've seen clerics melee a boss and die to AoE. I've seen mages AoE and get one shotted because they're reckless. ect. ect.

After Honeying it starts to get better. There are still MD groups that fail on occasion, but all the retards have usually quit by level 45+ or they've learned how to play.

Let me put it to you this way...

On my new mage, I leveled out of Robo/Honeying range before I did all the quests. I only KQ'ed when I had nothing else to you. I learned my lesson this time around and avoided KQ's as much as possible from 35-50.

Edit: And yes, its entirely possible to finish Honeying with even more than 10 min left.

No longer enhancing. Thanks for your business!

Now enhancing +9 items! For more info click HERE!

Last edited by ZynneTeva; 12-08-2010 at 05:41 AM..
ZynneTeva is offline   Reply With Quote