Old 12-07-2010, 03:56 PM   #9
Cacophony
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Cacophony
Current Level: 110
Server: Apoline
Cacophony is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Kaini View Post
You have your points a little spread out.. You should decide what kind of cleric you want to be and concentrate on those. A healer keeps thier points in SPR , while a clank puts them in END and STR. Clerics don't have much use for DEX until the higher levels (if you're going Guardian for example)

I'm sure someone smarter will come around and explain it better in a bit ^^; As for your money, you only need as much as you want to have xD 500 sounds good to me, but someone else might want 5 gold, you know?
O.o Idk why you people always seem to think support clerics need spr in build.
It's highly unecessary.

If you're going to be full support it would be best if you went pure end in build, that way when you're in group situations you can focus more on healing your party rather than healing yourself. You can and will draw aggro and you need the def/hp to tank it. If you die as fast as a mage then you're no good for parties.

Empower skills like heal rejuvenate quicken...just about every heal skill (not regens) can/should have cooldown. Heal and rejuve put in power as well. Quicken cd.. Etcetc.

If you want to be a soloer, well I've nothing to add. All of my clerics are full support lol.
Cacophony is offline   Reply With Quote