View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 12:19 AM   #3
crazylilpun
Imp

In-Game Name: Corruption
Current Level: 118
Server: Private Server
crazylilpun is on a distinguished road
Currently on my fighter (I'm only level 45) I use an axe. I do nice dmge and do fairly well in pvp unless i face off against a +9 opponent or sc opponent. However, I can still tank if needed to during kqs. With a shield and sword it would be a lot better but it still works, however my mg def is extremely low which makes me want to use a shield sometimes.

As a tank you shouldn't really worry about doing the most dmge you should focus more on keeping aggro and staying alive. If you have the money for it you can have an axe and shield and sword for when you tank but it can get costly. T3 scrolls help out as well which can give nice defence if you don't mind spending money.

I'm not too sure how I'll fair against higher level bosses though but for now I tank better than a lot of pure end builds and im str/end.

So yes you can tank with an axe but it is more effective with a shield and sword if you're going to plan on being a tank most of the time i advise you switch to shield and sword however if you will be soloing alot or planning on doing pvp every now and then keep an axe. Hope I could be some help.

---L did you know---
--Shinigami's eat apples?--
-Do shinigami's exist?-