kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
Server: Teva
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Destrus View Post
you can get both ho-oh and lugia in both games. the differences are i think groudon and kyrogre, and latios and latias. though you can get both latios and latias if you participate in an event. i should try ot find the link again

here it is:
http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoul.../legends.shtml

i think they covered most of the elgendaries that were obtainable in games without events.
EDIT:The thing is, Ho-oh is level 40 in Heartgold, and level 70 in SoulSilver. Meaning in Heartgold, Ho-oh will know Sacred Fire, and the Ho-oh in SoulSilver won't.

And vise versa with Lugia. Lugia is level 40 in SS and 70 in HG. Lugia will know Aeroblast in SS and not in HG. Well that's what happened in the original Gold and Silver Versions.

I'm actually okay with that. Sacred Fire for Ho-oh is very nice because of 50% burn rate. Aeroblast on the otherhand is strong, but Lugia is more of a wall, so attacking isn't really okay for him, as his defenses overpower his attacks.

Just looked at the link you posted. They both got Aeroblast and Sacred Fire.

Originally Posted by Jikanu View Post
EFF YoU. LUGIA FTW.
Lugia is weak in attacks and more in defense. Ho-oh is more into attack. If you like stalling, choose Lugia. If you like attacking, choose Ho-oh. Though I like stalling, I like Ho-oh over Lugia.

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!

Last edited by kirbysprite; 03-17-2010 at 01:20 AM..
kirbysprite is offline   Reply With Quote