Grave Wolf

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: aramil001, aramils_revenge, IDK_a_namE, Kagame
Current Level: 67 fighter, 44 Cleric, 20 Fighter, 14 Archer
Server: Teva, Cypon
aramil001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aramil001 Send a message via Skype™ to aramil001

Originally Posted by kayos5 View Post
To be honest i hate the tower i mean i hate it with a passion, you could totally go from 35 to 50 like that. If i could i'd get rid of it cuz ur not really working for anything at all plus its like where was the tower when i was level 20 its kinda bs if u ask me.
you are not the only one who hates the tower... I hatted it enough to post tower hate thread on the OS forums... to bad it got deleted. I feel that it's a nother crappy feature, that could get removed, and make the game better. I long since quit because I got tired of people whispering for power-leveling. I would also like to say, that a bunch of crappy fighter's came from the tower, and being on my cleric, when the agro goes to me because of healing... none the less, they could nerf the *&#$^ outta the tower, and it would fit into the game really well...

Well to keep it into context of the section that we're in, why hasn't OS nerfed Izyel yet? They nerfed Helga weapons fairly quickly...

Last edited by aramil001; 02-15-2010 at 12:43 PM.. Reason: it's a secret, cuz it's cooler that way xD