Grave Wolf

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: aramil001, aramils_revenge, IDK_a_namE, Kagame
Current Level: 67 fighter, 44 Cleric, 20 Fighter, 14 Archer
Server: Teva, Cypon
aramil001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aramil001 Send a message via Skype™ to aramil001
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Well.. is your school a private school by any chance? I guess I'm just looking at the background of the general participants..

Think of it this way.. all clubs takes a bit of money to run it... they may have been getting these money from somewhere previously that's no longer available...

The options are, get the students to chip in (charge the students) or the clubs get disband...

I guess it depends on whether the students can afford it.. what they're actually using the money for... if they could seek other sponsorships to lower the cost for students..

its hard to say if they're right or wrong with limited knowledge on how it runs..
Well I go to a public school... I cannot afford private. Also the clubs are volunteer based, also each club pays a base fee, with an additional add on, like this (base fee+amount of hours+how many times per week we meet) (I am treasurer of Gaming Club).

Originally Posted by Destrus View Post
yea, what exactly is that $50 supposed ot be paying for? when i was in high school i was in the video game club and the anime club. it was run with things we all already owned and we just brought stuff in.

other than that we did charge like $5 so that the club could buy something.

i don't get what the $50 per person could be being used for...
The money is going to be used to help pay for the district's overspending...