Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Manzcar View Post
Going back over the thread I have noticed something that is quite disturbing. If there is a roleblocker that means there are still three legals alive. That is if there really is a roleblocker.

But that would mean that Helion has been lying about being blocked and has only given us the legals he knew to be legals because he is a legal.

So Helion the way I see it is that we have a real problem here. If we don’t guess correctly right now the legals win because there are only 7 people left with three legals or your lying and there are only two legals left and you are one of them and if there are three legals left they will vote for the same human any way and we lose.

So with that in mind I believe you have played a wonderful gambit and had everyone fooled so I am voting Helion. Besides the above post you put up keeps referring to the legals as “WE”.

VOTING HELION
i still don't get how this made sense. if helion was a legal why would he give up 2 so easily. bdex maybe because he was already suspected but the first one i don't think we suspected really. at least i don't remember anyone pointing the finger at hess.

Originally Posted by Helion View Post
No positives, just an educated guess looking at the votes for Leesa and Ralath, I think Destrus and Frozenwind are most likely, with Cillia a third choice. I still think you and Ivra are human.
i'm still suspecting triumph and frozen though manz's post was making a bit suspicious. when i was first reading it it kinda made me think he got something that he thought he could use to get rid of you during the day and rushed to throw together a story to back it up. that seems like too big of a mistake for manz to make though.

and i wouldn't use the voting for leesa thing to try to come up with a suspect. i don't know about the others but i wa still kinda caught up in trying not to scatter votes too much xD. maybe i can see how you might come to that conclusion with the voting for ralath but honestly, last time he used the big bold bright text against me he was a legal so i figured he'd probably be trying that same thing again.

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"

Last edited by Destrus; 01-28-2010 at 09:16 PM..
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote