View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 12:38 PM   #378
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

Originally Posted by Manzcar View Post
Going back over the thread I have noticed something that is quite disturbing. If there is a roleblocker that means there are still three legals alive. That is if there really is a roleblocker.

But that would mean that Helion has been lying about being blocked and has only given us the legals he knew to be legals because he is a legal.

So Helion the way I see it is that we have a real problem here. If we don’t guess correctly right now the legals win because there are only 7 people left with three legals or your lying and there are only two legals left and you are one of them and if there are three legals left they will vote for the same human any way and we lose.

So with that in mind I believe you have played a wonderful gambit and had everyone fooled so I am voting Helion. Besides the above post you put up keeps referring to the legals as “WE”.

VOTING HELION
WTF????? Not sure where you are pulling this from, but I'm thinking it smells a lot like what I flushed a few minutes ago. I am Robin, as I have been the entire game. I haven't seen the legals try to kill a legal in the night phase before - I'm not sure even Blaaahs is psycho enough to try that. There are only 2 legals left - 1 of the 2 has the additional role of ROBO. In the post about numbers left, "WE" was refering to everyone still playing, not the legals. If you are so GDMFing sure about this, go ahead and vote me out today. My usefulness has finished if we don't get a legal today, because I will be killed in the night phase because the legals can't block me 2 nights in a row. I will be vindicated when I am dead, and you will be shown to be a fool.