View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 01:19 AM   #1
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Same old same old..

LEECHERS!!

Leechers that FOLLOW the entire KKP to LEEEEEEECH your exp too! AND TALK BACK AT YOU!

Leechers that talk like they're doing sooooo much and I was a moron for calling them what they are - a LEECHER!

Stupid leecher mage:
Hessah I'm using you as taxi xD
[We're already at Marlone, she can get her ass out of my taxi and attack]
Me: You can attack now (Would you like me to point out the obvious?)
Stupid leecher mage: Attitude.

Well I've got attitude, I'm also the only cleric... I've got plenty of other players I could be healing... So as the party leader, I didn't even have to think twice to boot her..

How about I shroom and see if you'll get rewards at the end of this KQ MISSY!

But no for the sake of the other 10 people I wont do that..

And guess what, my stupid tank decides to go AFK half way through tanking KKP... he was like "gtg, cant tank, going afk" so I saw a pro archer, I partied her coz I know she could tank...

Mob spawned, archer being attacked, I don't see my tank leaving, but I couldnt heal him either (or tried but didn't cast), he died.. oh well...

And he said "let see, you let me die so she could tank?" WTF do you mean by that?! and he went on to say "Lucky I'm not really AFK otherwise i'll be screwed over by you"

I was fuming!!!!!!! Good thing is the archer saw wat a fail tank he is and talked back at him, so I didn't have to do it..

BUT WHAT BITCHES MAN!

they sit there and do nothing yet they have the guts to call you a noob!!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote