View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 03:28 AM   #8
tweeety
Imp

In-Game Name: tweeety
Current Level: 10
Server: Epith apparently X_X
tweeety is on a distinguished road
lol, I'm not Japanesse (though I wish I was.... )Is that Mika Naka-oh wait, your siggy just loaded and it is XD all this time I only had the avatar to go by and though it looked like her I didn't wanna bug you and come off as a noob (but now you know I'm a noob lol so I guess..... DOH! XD jks) umm I'm with.... a plug.... a plug that's connected to another computer that I access wirelessly XD I think it's ADSL but I'm just.... shitty at this XD sory I can't be of any help. But I think my main problem is my bum/brother sucking the bandwidth with his geeky downloads (methinks it's thundercats this time but I can't be sure, his room is guarded by Cerberus-oops, I mean his girlfriend.). Somehow me hamanaged to stuff up the internet so bad this time that if I leave my computer on all night (which I did to try and download this cause it's downloading so slowly) the next day, when I try to go online it wont connect to the internet so I dunno what he did and it wont work now but I like to blame him.... cause usually he's at fault XD Instead of rambling about him getting stuff and trying to piece them together, minus the instructions, I'll just say yumm! baby food! Oops, I mean... I forgot what I was getting at... I really should stop watching tv when I'm trying to post messages X_X lol

Well..... with any luck, I'll be done downloading in time for Christmas X_X XD
jokes, jokes, perhaps sooner. Downloading them directly seems to take A LOT less time..... according to this lil download-y window (which has lied to me before but w/ever) it will only take 14 more minutes!....wait, why isn't it moving? *taps screen* COME ON! DON'T YOU DO THIS TO ME TOO! What? 15 minutes? No! Don't go up! Go down! Gaaaaah! fuu fuuu! Ok blowing on it didn't work... oh that's right, it's not a paper boat *slaps head* kyaaaah! come ooooon! I wanna play youuuuu!
lol. sorry for that randomness. aaaaanyway, I'm gonna go watch something, or read something, while this downloads.... maybe tales from the crypt....man that comic book rules! Am I still typing? Oops X_X

Anyway, Waaaah I can't wait to play, it looks so awesome! I saved that picture of the two/three people riding donkeys XD it looks awesome! Are there like groups or clans or anything in this game? I read about a lot of people trying to get some kind of groups together.... is there like a good side/bad side thing going on? like aliances and stuff or is it just like runescape sorta? Uah can't wait
tweeety is offline   Reply With Quote