View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 01:44 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
What do you mean on a layer?
I've got a picture on a layer.. just a rectangle picture.. and i wanna make the edge of the picture fade...

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
On the layer with the square (using your image example) you can put a Gaussian Blur on it to give it a soft edge.

If you only want a certain side you can use the rectangular marquee tool to select an edge... you'll need select a nice chunk so your blur doesn't get cut off. And with the marching ants still going use the blur tool. If you want multiple corners hold the shift key to select another side with the marquee tool.
Thanks loveless.. but I don't know how to blur it properly without affect the details in the middle parts of the picture.. (if that made sense LOL)

Originally Posted by a.L View Post
Try using a soft brush with the eraser tool.
I think that's the way to go!! Thanks a.L!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote