Thread: Ralath
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 05:13 PM   #30
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
omggg Lirange is turning into the next Triumph. !@_@
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
huh?
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
There's also a Lol wiki.
http://www.theleagueoflegendswiki.com/
I'm an official editor. And it needs a lot of work G__G.
Here's a page that I worked on. I think it looks much better then all the other champion pages.
That's what I was talking about. I saw the announcement in General Discussion or something like that.

Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post
Gave it a whirl today. Just the tutorial. It seems okay. But the champions skill concepts are a little too far removed from DotA/HoN heroes skills, so I think I won't be playing until the holidays.

With these kind of games I prefer to play when I have time to learn everything.. cause if you don't know things you're just gonna feed T_T.
IT'S OK!!! I FED SO MUCH EARLY. Lirange can vouch for me on that point. lmao. xD I probably lost 10+ games in a row before I won my first game... ;~;

How are concepts different than DotA/HoN? (Never played either very much.) Summoner skills are really confusing actually. In the beginning, someone would use something like Exhaust or Flash and it would confuse the hell out of me.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote