View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 04:27 PM   #10
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Stealth_Lord View Post
Should I put some into Nature Swiftness?

Nature's Swiftness (Level 60)
Its a skill which makes you do any skill twice without having to wait for the Cool Down (CD) time. In other words, it ignores the CD time of the skill you will use next.

Should I decrease its CD?

What about Multi- Blood shot?

Multi Blood Shot (Level 112)
Arouses bleeding to the targets in wide area with a powerful arrow strike.

Should I decrease its CD and/or DMG?
D: Dont put any points into any of those two. Natures Swiftness is still a 3min cooldown with max cooldown. Not really useful when you can spam piercing shot and natures mist constantly. (Although it would be a little useful with fighting Helga since you can keep Natures Speed running longer, but that doesnt out wiegh you waisting points on NS when you can use those points for other skills.)

Multi Blood Shot is either bugged or is a fail skill. I'm leaning towards bugged becasue it's not kitable and it bugs your other skills. i.e. You use Multi Blood Shot and then you can use any other skills or emotions.

So dont use points on any of those two, but I'm saving some points for Multi Blood Shot for when they fix it. Or I might just take off all points ecept CD for Natures Mist. Idk we'll see how they fix it. If they ever do.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote