View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 10:38 PM   #2
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
1. Your thing is a bit confusing, are all the skills listed the skills your going to get? Or they what you plan to skill pump?
2. WHY 2handed sword mastery when ur using an axe..
3. you can't stun lock by yourself because
Maxed cooldown time on deva i THINK is about 15 seconds
Stun time is 8 seconds maxed.
Still, only allowing them 7 seconds of movement is pretty nice.. If deva even works in sucession this much.
4. Vampiric strike's use is in question for me atm..
5. Your way of fighting sounds VERY SP consuming..
6. your built to be blunt is MADE for damage and DAMAGE only As you wanted. You won't be able to tank nearly as much and soloing could be problematic depending on how good your aim is and how often your deva works.
7. Its best that you serve in parties as a hybird secondarytank/DPS (but don't think everyone else will believe you if you say that lol )
8. Powerhit i suggest decreasing cooldown time if your going to decrease sp cost.. It'll make more spamable.. The Sp cost though itself is useless to take if you plan to pvp more often.

Post your 1handed shield buildi want to butcher it too .....Jk
Your build is on the right track...just may want concider a few tweaks or so...

Random question. AZNHMG= asian heavy machine gun? O_o
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by rokaraged; 11-02-2007 at 10:41 PM..