Old 07-03-2009, 11:20 PM   #1
GR8_Scotts
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: GR8_Scotts, Nordyck
Current Level: 6x (all)
Server: Bijou
GR8_Scotts is on a distinguished road
lvl 45 safety armor set - WTF!

OK, what is with the safety armor?! I mean, at lvl 45 we now have a set that blows both the concept of 'godly' (I saw a set with +42 END) as well as the DEF, M DEF and Evasion - it's WAY BETTER than any lvl 6+ greens or 5+ blues than I have ever seen! This totally screws up the concept of how much is armor worth, what can it be enhanced up to, and forget about pvp with someone wearing a full set of these on! BTW, what's next? What is waiting at level 65 or 85? Should I just hold out for outspark to poop out another rare set of armor? I spent over 2 gold getting a full set of restore... now someone is selling a full set of safety armor for 1.5 gold. This reminds me of the tier 2 recipe scrolls... one day they are going for over 1 gold each, next NPCs are selling them for next to nothing. Come on outspark, if you keep screwing with the foundation of the game it kind of makes leveling pointless. Do the monster's know if you have this ultra armor on? Of course not. Now the gold spammers are going to have a grand old time as people fight to snap up these 'new' rare sets. Way to go outspark... NOT!!!