View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 11:25 PM   #181
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough

Ah. well, it's been a while since anyone's taken a stab at mine, so i'll just post the answers.

1. There's a place inside my mind, a place i like to hide, you dont know the chances, what if i should die? -Blind, Korn
2. Hey, I'm feeling tired My time, is gone today -Falling Away From Me, Korn
3. Time Is never time at all You can never ever leave Without leaving a piece of youth -Tonight, Tonight, Smashing Pumpkins
4. Keep holding on while my brain's ticking like a bomb -Coming Undone, Korn
5. Asked a girl what she wanted to be -Baby You Can Drive My Car, the Beatles
6. Half of what i say is meaningless. But i say it just to reach you, Julia -Julia, The Beatles
7. I'll drown my beliefs to have you be in peace -True Love Waits, Radiohead
8. Ring around the rosies/pocket full of posies/ashes, ashes, we all fall down -Shoots and Ladders, Korn
9. Well I wait around the train station Waitin’ for that train -Hear My Train a Comin', Jimi Hendrix
10. got to face your fear lying on the floor, spining to nothing, what the hell am i here for? -Starting Over, Korn
11. Interupting all programs. This is radio clash from a private satalite. Orbiting your living room, cashing in the bill of rights. -This Is Radio Clash, The Clash
12. Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with Tangerine Trees and Marmalade Skies Lucy in the Sky by The Beatles | Answered by Hraes
13. I look at you all, see the love there that's sleeping, while my guitar gently weeps. -While My Guitar Gently Weeps, The Beatles
14. Tommy gun/ you aint happy unless you got one. -Tommy Gun by the Clash
15. Fear me you lords and lady preachers/ i decend upon your earth from the skies. - The Seven Seas of Rhye, by Queen
16. Here in some strangers room/ Late in the afternoon. -I'm Losing You by John Lennon
17. Dont let me down/Dont let me down. Don't Let Me Down by The Beatles | Answered by Hraes
18. God is a concept by which we measure our pain -God by John Lennon
19. When i wake up early in the morning, lift up my head, im still yawning. -I'm Only Sleeping, the Beatles
20. Something takes a part of me -Freak On a Leash by Korn
21. Hey Jude, dont make it bad. Take a sad song and make it better. -Hey Jude by The Beatles | Answered by Hraes
22. Yesterday, All my troubles seemed so far away. Now it looks as if they're here to stay. -Yesterday by The Beatles | Answered by Hraes
23. Number 9. -Revolution 9 by The Beatles | Answered by Hraes
24. Well they took some honey from a tree, dressed it up and called it me.
25. Who know's how long i've loved you? you know i love you still. will i wait a lonely lifetime? if you want me to, i will. -I Will, by the Beatles

...Yeah, two bands kinda dominated my list XD

i dont listen to too much Korn anymore though... i should delete some of their stuff.