View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 04:05 AM   #3
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Seriously
After the recent change of events
I've found the sword MUCH better grinding weapon in comparison to the axe..
Its an underestimated weapon really, and works great with spr and str builds although
Much more consistent damage and accuracy. Later on in the game the crit rate stack up much more and that extra 1% crit rate from the axe becomes insignifcant as your critting more because of the faster attack speed.

i would never walk into pvp with this unless i had nothing else...
Like the 1handed sword, its pretty much a grinding weapon. The grinding VARIANT of the axe...
Skillwise remember
Pump powerhit Damage and optionally cooldown.
Devastate (ATLEAST 10 points this will be your TRADEMARK skill for a while.) Either in cooldown damage and STUN DURATION is a must
Increasing durations on vitality bone slicer or fatalslash is optional

Don't forget about whirlwind and vampiric strike later on.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by rokaraged; 10-31-2007 at 04:07 AM..