Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Ó PrologueÎ

Fifteen-year-old Kait Foster smiled happily. Beside her was her friend, Yuki Batosi. He had appeared in her life four years ago after he was placed into a foster home. No one knew his past, no one knew if he even had a past but everyone loved him. He was very athletic and very good with animals. He loved animals a lot.

“Hey guess what I had a dream about.” Kait laughed.

“What this time?” Yuki asked, she always had dreams about school or going to Japan or sailing on the ocean. Kait was a very adventurous girl.

“Well, I had a dream that I was in another world. It was wonderful. There were unicorns and nine-tailed foxes and people with animal ears and a lot of people were a kimono, you know those Japanese style clothes, but they didn’t call them kimonos, they called them cianchos. Funny word huh? Well there was this guy, he looked kind of mean... though familiar, and he had a sword it had a black blade and looked so cool. There were also funny looking lizard things that blew fire, red, green, and sometimes blue! It was so cool!” She leaped about happily. For a fifteen year-old, she was very hyper and very goofy at times. She looked at Yuki, and he seemed to be deep in thought.

“Is something the matter?” She asked.

“Huh? Oh, no nothing's the matter.” He smiled, but he didn’t seem happy.

“Was it the Biology test?” She asked, they took Biology class together and today was their big exam, they didn’t know how they did on it yet.

“Yeah, that’s it.” He sighed. “It was hard; I mean I think I missed at least half the test. Hope I don’t flunk it this semester.”

Kait laughed, “As if you’d flunk. You make straight A’s for the ‘for the love Nature’ stop acting like you’re going to flunk.”

“You’ve been reading those herb books again, haven’t you?” Kait read a lot. Instead of doing schoolwork, she would read… and read… and read. Kait blushed a little and looked away.

“I might have,” she mumbled. Yuki just laughed at his friend.

“We're still going to the movies tonight?” Kait asked, yawning.

“Yeah, Pablo and Chelsea will be there a little late, they have to work on their Chemistry project.” Pablo and Chelsea were two of their friends. Kait had known them since she was five years old, though they both were a grade ahead of her.

“I’d give anything to see those two work together.” She laughed. They might have been friends but when it came to school projects, they had different outlooks on it.

“Me too.” Yuki agreed. He looked at the sky, watching the clouds roll by. Kait heard Yuki whisper something. “What’d you say?” She asked looking at some flowers growing on the side of the sidewalk.

"Uh… nothing.” He said walking over to her. “What kind of flowers are those?” he asked. They were small light blue flowers with five petals and a yellow center. About four to six of them grew on a stem.

“Forget-me-nots. Beautiful aren’t they?” she smiled.

“That’s an odd name for a flower.” Yuki said walking down the sidewalk again.
Forget me not…

“It’s to do with their past and such. The legend of them, what they resemble and-”Yuki heard a thump and turned to find that Kait had tripped over a Siamese kitten. “MooMoo!” she scowled the kitten. “What are you doing this far from home? Okay, what are you doing five blocks from home, you naughty kitten.” She picked the kitten up and put her into her empty backpack.

“Are you alright?” Yuki asked helping Kait back up.

“Yeah.” She put the bag on her back; the kitten popped its head out of the opening mewing pitifully. “Just kind of hurt.” She said brushing her shirt off. It had some dirt on it.

“No homework I guess.” He said, referring to her once empty bag, which now held the kitten MooMoo.

“Yeah. Man! I wish the bus stop was closer to home.” She whined. They had to walk a little over half a mile to their homes. Yuki lived right next to her, so they always walked home after school together.

“It’s not that bad.” He stretched his arms in front of him. “Good exercise.”

They walked a couple of blocks when Kait stopped, thinking.
“What is it now?” Yuki called over his shoulder, his black hair fell into his face. It wasn’t long hair but it wasn’t cut extremely short. “That guy, in my dream looked so familiar but I just can’t…” She chewed on her bottom lip, trying to remember. Looking up, seeing his face, she remembered. “He looked like-” she was cut off by a loud crashing sound. MooMoo began to squirm and hiss; his kitten fluff stood on end. Once he managed to escape Kait's bag he ran. “MooMoo!” she called for the kitten but he was gone. Kait looked to Yuki; his eyes were wide with fright. As she stared at him, confused, it was as if he wasn’t there but he was. He was going transparent. “Yuki!” she yelled concerned, the wind picked up and she saw the trees around her, it was as if they were going to be blown over. “Go! Get away!” Yuki yelled at his friend, but she didn’t run. She grabbed his arm, which surprised her since she could see through him somewhat. “Idiot! Go!” But it was too late. Yuki vanished along with Kait. They appeared in a dark space. It felt as if there was no up and no down. She saw Yuki fall away from her, “Yuki!” She called reaching out, but he was too far away. “Yuki!” She called again. But everything went black. There was no sound, no feeling, she felt as if she didn’t exist. Help me!! Someone!! She tried to scream, but she had no voice, only thought. She felt as if she was falling…. falling… falling through the darkness, through the nothingness. She closed her eyes and when she opened them again she saw a sky, blue with clouds. Then everything went black again.

Last edited by Hazu; 05-27-2009 at 01:07 AM..