View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 07:03 PM   #8
Stryfe
Gang Imp

Stryfe is on a distinguished road
Just some insight from yours truly.

Quote:
First off u MUST AND I MEAN MUST HAVE A HIGH LVL TANK ALMOST FULL END OR FULL END LOL.
Not necessarily true. I'm not even close to full end, and I can main tank just fine. However, it is reccomended to be high lvl'd. All that's necessary for a tank is to be able to endure one of his attacks without dying. Pot/Stone/Cleric heal should be enough to keep you alive.

Quote:
2. I RECOMMENd 50-60 only lol i know im an antagonist to ppl who are in 40's doing this quest but trust me ull die fast.
Well, for starters. I really don't mind lv 4x Clerics. They heal just fine, and can keep the tank alive just as well as 5x. Also, this was possible during the earlier times, but with a good amount of people being able to do this now, there'll always be atleast 1.

Quote:
7. The Next area ull be running to the left and same thing avoid AS MANY MONSTERS (lips,hobs,imps,spyder,prock,Bat) AS POSSIBLE... U'll soon run into Millenion ROBO *robo Kq duh!* have two tanks be rdy because it still has fear... LAME but kill this boss and go thru the pathway.
99% of the time, your tank -will- be feared (Confused), thus forcing him to run into the mob of monsters in the center. Don't sweat it, and kill the Robo asap, and take care of the casualties after that area is cleared.

Lastly, for Mini Dragon itself. It is necessary to have a main tank, and a secondary tank to switch off during FEAR.

Also, you -do- get green weapons in this KQ. The ores at the end has the chance of dropping lv5x Green Weapons, as well as Mini Dragon Rings. Also, the Blue lettered version of the Mini Dragon Earring, iirc, only has an additional 2% Evade increase compared to the normal 100hp/sp 2%Crit/Aim one.