Old 04-14-2009, 06:13 PM   #9
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
Make it search for Sarah Connor.

I can't really think of anything that would be useful. Now, if it were able to pull info from shop data, that would be great. The only way I can think for that to work right now (aside from having an in-game bot run around town and check prices) would be on the honor system, having people enter what they're selling items for. Then the bot could average prices and help even-out the economy. That's probably a bit ambitious at this point, though.
This needs to be done by selling price. It is only the transaction price that matters. Asking price/bids do not reflect what's really going on.

This is do-able, but it will not be part of the wiki.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."