View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 07:03 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm I don't think I kept Firebolt at level 1. I didn't know that was the recommended LOL! I've been upgrading it all.

I think it's normal for mobs to catch up to you. Or at least I've taken it as normal, I don't usually kill them before they reach me unless I get a few lucky crits in.

Using level 1 spell may mean you need to cast another spell an extra time, but if you use the highest level to start off with, each skill have a (roughly) 15 sec cool down time, if you can't kill it by the end of your chain of skills, you're left with all the skills in Cool Down and a mob chasing you.

I see a.L reading this thread XD He'll probably recommend for you to use MM1 at the beginning then finish the mob of with a higher level spell. But that's always been too much coordination for me...

I just alternate MM1 with all the other skills that I've got...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...