View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 12:37 AM   #4
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Originally Posted by Senyx The Soulless one View Post
Just happened to me, Blacklisting is for the official forums, The douchenozzle's name was *****, He said "Can i hv silvers plz, 1 silver" and i was like, "Umm, Sure, i guess" So the second i opened up the trade window, He put on SC outfits, BK +9 and EVERYTHING, he proceeded to own me in 3 hits, Then walked off saying "Sike!"

If that is not scamming, I dunno what is.
LOL That guy is a super-douche.

He's like 7x-8x (low). He's always charmed and never fights straight up. I've ran into him a few times (in my 50-60's), but he doesn't bother me lately, because my guild is full of crazy capped players and all they do is war. We've hunted people for crap like this. Get your guild involved, AFK kill his ass (in his shop to be an nuisance like him), have random people whisper the hell outta him, shout at him every time you see him, war his guild and go hide (to screw up him up while he's in a party, pvp situation, or KQ and expecting to be healed)....he'll get the message.

Originally Posted by FabledWaltz View Post
I don't even visit the abyss any more after I found out you lose experience when you die. But yes, I see people like that all the time and it just pisses me off to no end. These idiots are running around ruining OUR gaming experience and Outspark adamantly refuses to do anything about it.
Yeah if you die against another player, you lose EXP, but not as much as you would against a monster. It's still a loss, but not as much.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Last edited by Spirit; 04-10-2009 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: edited quote