Thread: Blackshot
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 03:32 AM   #2
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Wow, I kinda gave up on this game. The CB, for me at least, was plagued by massive lag most of the time. I was willing to forgive that being CB and all, so I patiently waited for the OB to come with hopes that most of the major issues would be corrected.

.....months later and the latest bit of the sparse news I've heard is that the client is ready but Outspark isn't ready for it, apparently due to internal business related issues. I think OS was a bit too ambitious and tried to expand too much too quickly, but I've no clue really.

I know the blackshotfps fansite seems to have died, probably starvation, and my interest in the game has waned. I guess I'll still check on it every month or two out of curiosity but I don't care much anymore tbh. Some of the new things they announced seemed fairly interesting though, so hopefully they'll sort things out before too long.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE

Last edited by Pritcher; 03-20-2009 at 03:34 AM..