View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 07:28 PM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Level: 25

Build Ratio: 25 SPR, 5 DEX (SPR to 25 and rest to DEX)

Equips: +4 Storm Steel Crossbow (8% crit), Hard Leather Set/Disguise Boots, Silver Ring of Stars (+7 SPR), Silver Ring of Bravery (+5 STR), Sign of Mara (1% crit, 40HP)

General Damage: 65-71 (Baby Bats) Skills: 137-211

Damage taken by quest level monsters: (Monsters you need to kill for your current quests): 58-70 (Baby Bats)

HP: 554

SP: 640

Defense: 113

Aim: 154

Evasion: 142

How easy (or difficult) is it for you to solo-grind? Include details.
It's not easy nor is it difficult. I haven't done much in terms of grinding as I stick mainly to KQs for now.

On a scale of 1-10 (1 being low, 10 being high) How much do you spend on stones and healing items?
I'd say around 5. I make my own potions and I'd buy a full set of SP stones when I run low, I stick to just 25 HP stones. And I'm always shrooming if I have a nice gap in the middle.

Do you use scrolls? What ones?
Defense scrolls. Aim and Vitality during KQs.

Have you ever struggled with a level(s)? Which ones?
I've pretty much breezed through all my levels up until now. Archers were always easy to level for me.

What do you currently level on?
KQs are my main source of exp right now. If not I'm always looking for monsters that drop scroll mats (ie. Lizardman)

Anything extra you'd like to add?
I don't know why people think archers are hard to level. I find them to be one of the easier characters in any mmorpgs I've played. :P Also, with just 5 points into DEX so far... if I'm fighting green monsters they miss me half the time. So I can kill them with them attacking me no more than twice at best. And of course, landing criticals is the best part of being an archer.

Last edited by Loveless; 10-20-2007 at 07:32 PM..