Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by lamchopz View Post
You can explain certain bullying behaviours by looking at:

- They have a relative who is a bully and they learn from that person. For example, having a bully father can (but doesn't always) result in one's being a bully.
- One is treated badly at home and develops the nees to feel superior to others out of his/her home. Bullying is one "solution".
- One may treat you out of spite for your intelligence, achievements, etc. He/she envies you but has no means to compete with you, so in the best attempt to put you down, bullying is one such method.

By bullying, I don't just refer to "physical" but also "psychological". Verbal abuse is also considered to be a form of "bullying" if it causes you stress and/or trauma.

In one episode of Torchwood, a village is found to cannibalise travellers who happen to stop at their little village. The investigator questions one of the villagers because she doesn't get why a human can prey and kill and eat another human. She gets a simple answer: "Because it makes me happy". Bizarre, isn't it? But it's just how humans are. It's the variety. Sometimes it hurts.
1. The problem with that metaphore is that those villagers were probably isolated from society... these people, for the most part, are raised KNOWING this is wrong.

2. i never even TALKED to one of these people. my first interaction with him went something like this:

me: *standing in line for something*
kid: *yelling* move, *explitive involving a female dog*! D:<
me: ...wth? go to hell >.>