View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 03:08 AM   #26
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
Send me the spreadsheet somehow, and I'll have a look. Although, priority will be given to my Lagrange multiplier homework. Incidentally, it's about minimising/maximising functions with constraints, although I won't be applying that to analysing quest rewards.
It's not done, I do it sparingly. I don't think there will be much change, but there is this quest that apparently yield 117M experience, which is a guaranteed level until level 89.

The second comment was referring to the GG is what I meant, it is spreading...

Not directed at you.

Originally Posted by Icy View Post
Oh. ちょっと...You've had enough of nolifing RS? Want to 89 now? :O
I have gained approximately 50M experience within the span of three months. So yes, I think I have played way too much. I am not Gertjaars; I cannot throw Red Chinchompas 12 hours a day and earn 3M experience in Ranged daily.Fiesta... Fiesta's not that fun, I've reverted to Starcraft.

I've simply looked around and I'm unimpressed. Sparkcash is emphasized stronger than ever, and GMs quit by the droves.

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
I actually never knew about those prefixes...

What about those screenshots that i uploaded for my guild guide...

Anybody that's free should probably run their eyes throug the page too... I think i'm missing a few things.. but.. i dunno wat anymore...

do i need to put -stub- thingy on it...? for a draft page?
Icy has his own little guidelines, I dare not say what I would say.

He has a ferocious temper.

Last edited by Triumph; 02-18-2009 at 03:10 AM..