View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 01:30 AM   #24
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
Just a little reminder, try to classify your uploads onto the wiki by prefixing them. For example, Item- or Skill- or Monster- or NPC- usw.

My sarcasm fell on deaf ears Okay, Hessah and Blaaaaaaaah, don't let Triumph reduce you to no ones, fight the one who exploits with a revolution! Stand strong!

Quote:
Anyways, Icy, I recently dug your quest spreadsheet out, and with the recent developments of Fiesta, there have been additional data that can be inserted, recalculating the most efficient road to 89. PM me if you care.
Send me the spreadsheet somehow, and I'll have a look. Although, priority will be given to my Lagrange multiplier homework. Incidentally, it's about minimising/maximising functions with constraints, although I won't be applying that to analysing quest rewards.

Oh. ちょっと...You've had enough of nolifing RS? Want to 89 now? :O

Quote:

I have been lurking in Uruga recently. I appeared twice, and saw an Enraya when I was in Elderine, and a LuLong.

Both had that freaky guild tag.
idckthx.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."

Last edited by Icy; 02-18-2009 at 01:34 AM..