Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
Out of every costume in Fiesta I hate this Ninja suit the most. I do not want to look like a Naruto fanboy. (Its probably obvious by this point how much I hate Naruto)

I'm not a Real Saskue Uchia or a Fake Saskue Uchia. Im gonna agree with Zero on this one Outspark can shove it up themselves. I really despise anything Naruto related so releasing this suit has filled me with rage like no other. This costume should've been buried in the depths of hell to rot for all eternity.
Quote:
Its not as simple as don't like them don't buy them because there isn't an option to disable from seeing these costumes (On your side)which reminds me of Naruto and Ive had some problems with that show in the past.
...Uchiha........
And just because it is ninja does not mean its Naruto especially since the characters on the Anime do not even dress like that and the symbol on the Fiesta Ninja Costume isnt related to any of the Naruto villages.
It is very possible to like Ninjas w/ out it being related to Naruto. tyvm.

o.o Ignore the costumes then, get over it and moveon. Also its a show. Cant really have problems with it besides hating and despising it because they drag it on forever with stupidity.

Other than that I think the costume is nice. I like ninja-related things and I like the colors. So far its one of the few male ones I like, because it doesnt make them look absolutely gay, i.e. the Sakura for the guys.
^^ Though I think it looks better for the females w/ out the mask.

Previously posted piccy from other threads: xP

Last edited by Hazu; 02-11-2009 at 01:33 AM..