Thread: PvP KQs
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 05:06 PM   #5
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Versus capped out level 89s with charms and mights in there actively searching out the lvl 75 mages and clerics that 1 stun and 1 hit kills them? Also, running right past someone who is in their same guild to get to that person.
Or versus people actually double-teaming? One high-level fighter stuns, then stands there and lets the other cleric take the kill, so that the cleric has a chance to win.

The whole entire thing is whacked. I am not adding any more whack to it than it already is. The KQs already have people who plot and plan out way before hand. After about my first 5 actually trying to play fair, I realized what was going on and decided I wasn't wasting my stones on them, but I sure wanted the exp.

Seriously, when they set it up so that a fighter with anywhere from 5K-8K HP goes against a mage with max. 3K HP - How is that any different? THe KQs are already too screwed up to worry about fairness. The top-leveled PKers already have it planned out. Me simply not fighting back is not changing the fact that they are going to kill me anyways.

My way, I don't waste stones. Same results though.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72

Last edited by Spirit; 01-29-2009 at 05:11 PM..