Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
***DISCLAIMER***
I am WELL aware that this is a necro post. A very OLD necropost. However, after many days of saving quests and turning them in, I have CONFIRMED the exact method on how to get this title. Alot of the posts seem like everyone is unsure as to how exactly getting this title works.
***END DISCLAIMER***

How to get the quest beginner title.

This title requires that you have ten quests completed, but not in a row. To ensure success, take a whole bunch of quests. Make sure that ALL of the quests end on the same map. If your nine quests complete in elderine and your tenth in sand hill, then your success is NOT guaranteed. You can try it, but I am only posting the circumstances in which it was completed for myself.

Nine of the quests have to be completed already. Repeatable quests only count ONCE. Once you have Nine quests completed, turn them in. Usually you will get a quest that has a sequence, like <quest 1> Those work the best for this because after you turn it in, you KNOW your getting another quest. You will have a limited ammount of time to complete the tenth quest. You are ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE MAP YOU TURN THE QUESTS IN ON. You can go anywhere, I am just not sure if it can end somewhere else.

Anyways. Complete your tenth quest and hand it in. Once you hand that tenth quest in, you will get the quest beginner title. The little circle has absolutely nothing to do with gaining the title.

Please dont ban me...

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger