Old 01-17-2009, 05:27 AM   #6
Shiirn
Boar

In-Game Name: Typewritten - Uber Fail Archer of Doom
Current Level: ∞
Server: Bijou
Shiirn is on a distinguished road
BR mobs can be summarized as this:

High eva, high defense, high magic defense, high damage, moderate to low hp.

The main problem with this is Axe fighters.

I just got word from a friend that he was hitting 300 normal attacks on Lava Gargoyles (BK +9 axe). This is insane -_-

Basically, fighters (again) have the advantage in soloing BR. Their axes have an overwhelmingly high amount of DMG.

If my 1.7k attack deals 40 damage (after taking away 80dmg from freestat), a fighter's +9 bk can hit up to 5k damage (normal attack with vit), which is about 3 times as much. Now, we all know defense lessens DMG at an exponential curve (That is, 100 def, 200 dmg deals 100 dmg, 300 dmg might deal 150 dmg [Basically it's not DMG-DEF=actualDMG]) So his normal attack deals 200 damage (Freestat removed) On top of that is their def and hp....the only downside is they need t4 aim (And maybe even only t3 due to BK superaim)

Lava gargoyles hit a solo-buffed type (~1600 defense) for about 300-400 damage. This isn't alot, but makes them unaoeable.

(I also took said friends into deep Flaming Mine (Lava Magmatons / Cursed Knight [Normal/Silver]) and got similar results. That is, my dots dealt more dmg then all of us.

Bijou
Lvl 89 Fighter == Arun
Lvl 87 Archer == Typewritten
Lvl 75 Mage == Rewrite
Lvl 66 Paladin == Shiirn
Goal:Get 1 gem before cap raise.