View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 02:31 PM   #2
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I don't think Robo KQ sucks at all.

Robo KQ and Spider KQ are pretty similar, except I would say that Robo KQ is harder. The entire point of these two KQs are for people to work together.

The reason why the FF Robo KQ was great was because there was teamwork, which came from everyone pretty much knowing one another. The randoms in that KQ were very cooperative as well it seems. Robo KQ tests a lot of things, including teamwork (cooperation, especially with the runners), your ability to take out mobs quickly (or be overwhelmed), endurance, etc.

If Fiesta purges out Robo and Spider KQ, I'd definitely miss it. Some of the players I know from their awesomeness was from Robo KQ because succeeding in a KQ means more than succeeding in tanking for a party to me. If you get a big flashing success in Robo, doesn't that feel great? And as for Robo being ridiculously hard to win, you probably are mistaken. Robo successes and Robo failures are equal in amount from what I've heard. So yeah, this KQ was one of the biggest highlights of my 3x fiesta life, and it would suck if it was removed.

{ enraya ! }

Last edited by Enraya; 12-14-2008 at 02:34 PM..