View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 02:51 PM   #8
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
-disclaimer- About to sound like Outspark, and for that I am sorry.

Now on to the previous scheduled comment:

Alright, I am going to ask members to have patience with us. We put these ideas together and try to make them as fun and as fair to all members of the forum. We do not always succeed. We, however; are more than open to suggestions and ideas on how to make the event work better the next time we do it.

So, if you do not agree with something or have an idea or suggestion - Tell us - we welcome them.

We try to imagine different type of scenarios and try to make rules that seem like the best policies. Sometimes, things come up that we failed to think of. We strive to be better at what we do, so please be patient with us and help us improve. Things might not go the way you like right now, but with your ideas and suggestions, we can all make this event better the next time.

Not saying this event is bad. Just saying to please keep in mind, that we cannot think of everything and we want our members to help us.

^^ hope all that made sense. It sounded better in my head.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72