Old 11-10-2008, 04:00 PM   #1
Twilight_Chaos
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: Raven_Stormfist | Silver_Heart | Chaos_Heart | _chaos_
Current Level: 4x|2x|2x|1x
Server: Epith
Twilight_Chaos is on a distinguished road
Obnoxious [insert lengthy string of obscenities here]

Am I the only person here that becomes extremely annoyed by the disrespectful, obnoxious little brats that you encounter in the Abyss?

Seriously.. I had almost killed a monster that was attacking a friend of mine when this idiot level 20 fighter attacks it as I almost kill it (I still got the kill), then attacks my friend, then me after PKing my friend, saying we stole his kill. This of course leads to the next 20 minutes being little more than arguing with the idiot while he tries so desperately to kill us while having to deal with 2 or 3 other people attacking him for being an obnoxious prat. Eventually he just gave it up and ran away when I was in my mini house recovering my SP, but the point remains the same >_< kill thieves thinking you stole a kill that in reality they stole from you.. it's annoying and just plain disrespectful >_<

Another problem from the same run in the Abyss.. this time the same friend and I had entered the deepest room of the Abyss (level 20-29 abyss since he is only at level 21), and there were two other people who were almost completely on the other end of the room, who decided they were going to come all the way across the room, telling us to leave because it was their area. >_< My friend had to go back to town to re-stone and get some extra potion supplies from storage anyways, but I stayed behind and killed off a few more monsters to get a few things to sell for some extra money when one of the two idiots again tells me to leave, then they both try asking what guild I'm in so one of them can war us with his cleric >_< wtf?! i swear.. had the idiot been in front of me in real life, he'd probably be unconscious on the ground while i cleaned any residue the idiot might have left off of my boots.

(Sorry if any of that didn't make any sense, I'm barely even awake, and ill again (bloody cold >_<), but I'll try to better explain wtf I just said if you point out what doesn't make sense)