Current Level: Squishy Kitty wizMage
Server: Epith
koager is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Wow wowowowowowow do you have a deviant art account o:
I "have" one
but I don't use it or have anything on it xp

Is this a big project or something you do for leisure?
doing this for a really good friend.
he wants 2 dragons. kinda like a yinyang thing T.T
am doing this whenever I have time. Which isn't often due to the load of my classes.

And omg I understand the file sizes T__T How big is the original image? And do you happen to lag when you draw? Because I lag a lot when I try to draw in big canvases..
yup T.T
on these huge projects it lags if I do too long of a stroke when painting or blurring or smudging
Right now it is 103mb at 300dpi with dimensions of 4040x3730
It takes about 1 or 2 mins for it to save, when I get close to finishing it, probably 5 to 10mins like my other projects....
and this is only half the final piece T.T

Maybe giving the hair a bit more highlights here and there (light strands) can give it more "texture" (but it still look great like that, and will probably look just fine without highlights after you complete the picture. things always look better when you complete it!!)
Thanks for the tips!
I love digital painting but every time I do it I go into so much detail that I'm like "someone kill me now~~~~ D:"
and I did 11+ish of these type of paintings for my AP Studio Art class in high school T.T
_________
thanks for all the encouragments everyone

my tablet has been flipping out though
It seems I can't have Fiesta and Photoshop open with my dragon at the same time
if I press the > button which I set to increase brush size then my computer starts to freak out and start spamming that key. It keeps on doing it even after I disconnect both my tablet and my keyboard
I've uninstalled my tablet and reinstalled with updated drivers and stuff but it still does it....