Thread: Computer Specs?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 01:24 AM   #3
ChaosTassadar
Imp

ChaosTassadar is on a distinguished road
NavMan has a worse graphics card then me, i think, but i run it with a geforce 4 mx440, 128mb, agp x8 (my mobo is running it on a x4 though, lol), and i can run the game with relatively little lag at 1024x768(not sure about the second number...) in towns i get a little graphics lag, but i think some of it may be from my processor as well (p4 1.3ghz) which is one of the oldest p4's, lol...

It really depends what ur definition of "high-end" is. You wont need a geforce 8800gtx to run this game on full graphics settings (not to mention ur cpu wont be fast enough for this card to perform great most likely anyway). An integrated card on lower end PC's may be able to run the game fine under low settings and normal conditions. Any geforce 5 series or higher can rn this game fine i believe, not sure what the ATI equivalent is though. However, if u happen to have a pci-e port on ur computer and want to upgrade, u can get a fairly nice graphics card for fairly cheap and experience a noticeable improvement.