View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 08:30 AM   #8
Evarista
Star Shaped Heart

In-Game Name: Evarista(paladin)
Current Level: 62 (26/09/08)
Server: Teva
Evarista is on a distinguished road
it's like some people think it's allright to kill randomly people in abyss but it's not right for them to die. i mean if you can kill you can die too right? It's just some very basics, if you spit in the air it'll fall back on you right? that's just rude. My brother was on his account the other day. he just got 20 so he went abyss to grind. then all of a sudden a level 30 archer (not 29, definitly 30) came and started to attack him. My brother had extenders and SC potions but that archers life was too much for him. my brother didn't die and neither did the archer but all that time my brother was trying to figure it all out.

''What did i ever do to you?''

her answer '' Nothing i just like killing people''

''Get off me dammit!''

her answer ''Neva''

and myself never had anything like that. never i level 40-50-60 and even 70 abyss

so why i guess level 20's are mostly jerks?

My guess is just get higher levels. most of the times those jerks just get to a random level, piss off as many people as they can, then get bored and leave. But then after some time they come back, start messing up again then leave again. So in the time that jerk leave cause he/she is bored. since you,re not a jerk and that you have fun in fiesta, you can level and show that jerk the ropes.

Since i'm at it, another story that happened to my brother in that abyss. everyone was chasing out a level 30 fighter because he was being an ass of course but then when they were chasing him out, my brother realises something. he's poisoned and bleeding. so at first he thinks ''lol wrong target'' but as they keep chasing the guy out he notices some arrows flying on to him. He still thinks ''lol wrong target'' but now he's watching

that archer isn't chasing that cheater out... he's trying to kill my brother and everytime that cheater die, the archer hides behind a tent so we don't find him out. Bro got it figured out and when that cheater finally managed to get out of abyss (after an humiliating defeat), my brother stroll around a tent and kill that archer senseless. everyone's around and like ''what the heck? the guy's gone no more killing'' But they know my brother and they know he's not lying in saying ''he backstabbed me!''

So then that archer boast about saying my brother sucks as a fighter and that he'd take 5 years to kill him.

''until you can kill me yourself, you are not allowed to tell me i suck''

and as a fight starts on, that archer can definitly not kill my brother, he's too weak, but he keep on saying that my brother suck. well 1H sword at only level 20 of course he wouldn't be quite the damage dealer but then that archer isn't even trying to fight. he starts dancing. ''your stones won't last 5 years mate''

As it turns out there was always somebody in the end giving the finishing blow to that archer. He went through all the arguments.

''if only i had stones i'd pwn you''

''go on i'm waiting''

he restones, comes back and get killed.

''you wouldn't live with my cleric!''

''make him come i'm waiting''

the cleric comes and start fighting. 30 minutes later, still owned

moral of the story, just ignore abyss random killers, most are just small talks.

''Big talkers are usually weak''

don't forget that!