Old 10-22-2008, 05:56 AM   #24
Aarriona
Slime

In-Game Name: Aariona
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Aarriona is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Aarriona Send a message via Yahoo to Aarriona
i get so bored just healing but i also get bored fighting by my self.. granted.. i can last longer in a mob alone..buts no fun unless you pt withthe right ppl..but having tried out all the classes i love being a cleric..and we really should get another defencive skill or two. cus it really is as if we only have one.. the other just sucks.

ok i didnt read everyone's thing befor i posted but now having read them all i have a cleric that can pt or solo just fine. adn i can kill things in almost the same amount of timeit takes a fighter to kill the same thing. adn i'mnot all END nor is my wepon +9 i just empowered my bash and heal. and i go though way less stone then mos tof the ppl i pt with it's all.

i think its dumb to rely on a cleric to just heal. would you liekto just sit back and watch everyone around you fight?? and in most pts i have just healed in they dont do a good job of protecting me so i have to fight and not heal everyone else... if your goignto rely on a cleric likethat you need to keep them safe. if you dont your not going to get healed.

i understand haveing a cleric just heal for things liek going after a boss where it is so much easyer to have someone keeped you healed so allyou have to worry about is fighting not staying alive.. but a cleric could also take on soem bosses alone.. cus they can heal them selfs it might take a few more hits then it would a fighter but we could still do it.

Last edited by Loveless; 10-22-2008 at 05:59 AM.. Reason: Don't double post, use the edit button.