Isabethan
Imp

In-Game Name: Isabethan|Isabeth
Current Level: 22|25
Server: Epith|Bijou
Isabethan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Isabethan
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
OH GAWWWWDD!!! They definetly need more music and MORE quest item icons XD Like for mud quest.... the MUD looks like gold pebble things... same used in golden bug quest, and they didnt even look like bugs XD Music... SICK OF IT. Make it smexy *dont ya wish ur music was HOT like meh!?*
I think if they played "Don't 'Cha" I would put a knife through my computer screen. Sorry.

I don't really care about the music since I would just turn it off and play Disturbed no matter what they put on that wasn't, well, System of a Down or Disturbed. But the idea is good.

A use for the jump button? I never thought I would see the day! Well, I haven't, but that would be awesome.

Also, pvp map with tons of trees would kick ass for archers. Do it. NAO.

Guild quests would be confusing, and kind of messed up sometimes if you have a guild with a ton of really high level players and really low level players but nothing in between. Wouldn't they have to average the levels to determine the difficulty? It has the possibility to be really, really bad. But it could rock too.

If they were going to take PvP seriously, they'd need to make some sort of benefit besides "Hey look, I just killed someone!" You should get SOMETHING, mabye not items, but exp at least.

New Issue: Guild Wars. This might be because I'm in a nooby guild, but we keep getting wars declared against us, and it's really annoying. Any suggestions as to how they could fix this? I hate trying to get some good drops in ls1 and then having some random lvl 60 from another guild come and kill me. It's like WHAT? I'm just trying to level/remain five times as rich as my brother here!!!
Mabye a limit on killing lvl? But that would suck. I'm out of ideas. Halp?