View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 06:47 AM   #16
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Hmm...

Favorite? Books by Anne McCaffrey maybe? Not sure, don't think I have one since I liked some books for different reasons. I like the world of Pern though. I haven't even read half of them, but I like the setting. A setting I'm willing to enjoy can reel me in even if the main character doesn't interest me. A good story helps too of course, but sometimes I'm even willing to ignore that... It's probably why I like cute simulation games.

Things set in the past are also usually fun for me, any time period will do. And by past I mean either the author chose that time period or the author was from that time period.

Pretty much any genre is good with me too~ Oh, but not horror. I don't like getting creep out. >_< If it was a short book or something, I could probably handle it, but if it's a long one, I really rather have someone else tell me what happens. xD

Least favorite I believe is The Scarlet Letter. I did have a little bit of interest at one point, but it was completely gone after a few more pages.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave