Old 09-23-2008, 03:19 PM   #12
FabledWaltz
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Dyaevim
Current Level: 72
Server: Apoline
FabledWaltz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to FabledWaltz
I know to constantly do repeatable quests until the next level, there's no need to remind me of that. I noticed that we only get three quests at level 71 anyways so it's pointless to do the others. I'm only concerned about the levels that don't have any repeatable quests and which quests I should save for those levels to reduce the amount of time and experience needed to get to the next level.

Anyways, don't bother placing a Blue Clover Trumpy license on any weapons. Like I said, the spot is usually always taken and I kinda screwed myself over by putting that license on my wand. I put a Giant Pixy, Blue Clover Trumpy, and Ancient Stonie license on my wand. I would have been better off with a Spade Clover Trumpy license rather than a Blue Clover Trumpy one.

I'm hoping to complete at least two of them so I can get a little bit more for my wand. I'm not sure if it would be worth my time or money to remove that Blue Clover Trumpy license and find a different license to put on it. It would be easier to level up (sort of) but... that's valuable spark cash going to waste on a stupid mistake I made.

So should I do it? Or should I just try to level up my Blue Clover Trumpy license as best I can?