View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 12:59 AM   #26
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Luna View Post
It's just that..I read it over..and it seems fine...but then I don't notice how bad it is till after a bunch of ppl get insulted..then I feel bad..because it's just as bad as spoken language..It's not like I can just edit what I said..(Well I could..but people quoted it..so im screwed) =

Not really, just go back and say "Let me try to rephrase that" and then try again. But TBH, the comment Sero made about so many of the G____G being afk didn't seem to lead into a discussion of histrionics, so I'm not sure how that came into play, but since it came out of your head you may better understand how one lead to the other and you may be better able to connect the two in a rephrase.

And, as for what Sero did say

Originally Posted by Serendira View Post
1~40 is easy if you know how to pull it off.

People from G___G especially Lady and Spirit, are people who sometimes you can't talk to IG. Mostly they're afk vending, just standing there or doing alchemy stuff, and may be busy with something else like FF while they're at it. More so if they're clerics lol
Yeah, we do have a bad habit of going afk IG. But also, if I am IG and fighting mobs, I simply cannot chat with anyone. I cannot type, sadly I never learned proper typing, so therefore I have to look at my keyboard and that is certain death for me. It was worse when I played a cleric because it was certain death for members of my party. All my guildies know this, and the majority of people from FF know this so they understand if they try to chat with me and I don't reply that it is not me ignoring them but rather it is me just trying to stay alive.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere