View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 11:57 PM   #19
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Luna View Post
I was always told that G____G was full of people who are histrionic..srsly..not something I wanna get into..
Taken from the ever popular Wiki:

Quote:
Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriate seductiveness, usually beginning in early adulthood.

The essential feature of histrionic personality disorder is an excessive pattern of emotionality and attention-seeking behavior. These individuals are lively, dramatic, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. They may be inappropriately sexually provocative, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and be easily influenced by others.
KK, that may describe you, but IMHO, it does not describe G____G. And, also IMHO, you do nothing to endear yourself to members of G____G with comments such as this.

Not only that, but talking trash about those members of FF who play the Teva server certainly won't help in your quest to gain friends from FF on Teva.

I would ask what motivates you to post something like this, but then as you said yourself - you are histrionic.

Have you ever heard the saying "You catch more flies with sugar than vinegar"? You act like you are trying to catch flies but you post vinegar.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere