Old 09-14-2008, 05:46 AM   #20
Angelhm
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Vampladymeg
Current Level: High Cleric
Server: Apoline
Angelhm is on a distinguished road
Reply to koager
yeah, but that doesn't mean that this needs to be posted, not all clerics are like that, i practically run around the wild healing random people. I haven't revived anyone on this character but thats because i don't have the skill.

This is what happened today:
SO i was doing Mara Pirates KQ and we were doing pretty well, we only had ONE High Cleric, and he didn't have the revive skill. Me liking to have the important skills ready so when i lvl up i can go ahead and use it in a bind ( it works so if you waste your money you already have the skill). And i was offering to give it to him, but he didn't want is so we all ended up dieing. Not my fault it was his.

Quote:
Firstly, this guide is for clerics who like party. You sound like a solo cleric so if this guide doesn't fit you, perhaps that's why?
I am a party cleric, i'm always in a party with 1-3 other people. I find that it's all the more leveled people who demand heals and revivals. That's why i like party with people who aren't so leveled, they tend to be more grateful for the help

Quote:
This worries me. Greatly. Oh very greatly.
What worrys me is being expected to do all the healing

Last edited by Angelhm; 09-14-2008 at 05:52 AM..