View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 05:24 AM   #18
koager
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Krashaken
Current Level: Squishy Kitty wizMage
Server: Epith
koager is on a distinguished road
Not sure if its just Epith but recently the quality of clerics have gone down the drain.

While in Graveyard of the Dead with a party doing those dungeon quests I got killed once. I told the cleric not to worry about it too much and that it was fine. He was like "ok that means its fine if you die, I won't heal you then". Ok, lol, a joke, fine. He seriously didn't heal me at all when I was aoe'ing and just let me die.....he seriously stood there watching my health go down

When I die, there's a cleric right in front of me. I wait until he/she is finished killing mobs and ask for a rev. They turn around and run the other way...wth. Happened on my alt in Luminous Stone, and quite often in Gold Hill KQ. My body was laying there in plain sight, not those like I'm half buried in the ground positions yet they still don't rev.........

In 1 Robo KQ the cleric in my party was complaining that he was bored because we weren't getting hurt (1 fighter, 2 mages, 1 archer), so I was like ok fine, I'll go in to AoE. He couldn't keep up with the damage I was taking........

Honeying KQ. We have 2 clerics. ........Make that 1. The cleric that I got in my party (1 fighter, that 1 cleric, 3 mages) doesn't heal. He keeps trying to go kill stuff but just ends up dying straightaway. I had to depend on the other cleric to rev and heal me when I AoE. The entire KQ told him to stop attacking and focus on healing multiple times. Needless to say the KQ failed because he tried to tank Giant Honeying by himself while we were still killing off tinys and then dragging it straight to us with its giant AoE....

These clerics need this guide made into like a 500page manual and slammed into their faces!

on the other hand for KQs and such people do not need to endlessly spam HEAL PLZ!!!! and REV!!!! every single second they get. A cleric's job is hard. They have to run, heal, rev, on 5+ people at once.
This tends to be especially bad in Robo KQ when clerics are busy running or rev'ing someone more important (another live cleric is far better than a mage that will just end up getting 1hitted....). Yet people keep on spamming rev and swearing at clerics for not putting them first on their priority list.

Last edited by koager; 09-14-2008 at 05:35 AM..