View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 04:29 PM   #30
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Tbh (and no this isn't coming from an Outspark lapdog), I don't really care what they call it now o.O its only a game, something we do in our free time, we don't necessarily have to put money into it, and if you do thats your choice, but it doesn't mean you, as an individual, will receive better service now by putting more money into the company. I know a lot of people think Outspark judges people based on whether they're a CS user, but its been proven on multiple occasions that that is not the case. So yeah.. in before bringing CS into their consideration.

I mean.. compared to most companies, Outspark isn't that old (didn't Outspark launch in May last year?). If you've seen pictures of their office on the forums, they don't even have their own building, almost looks like just a floor (point being they don't have a lot of employees in comparison to let say, Blizzard). Of course, this isn't an excuse for them to slack, but at the same time, they don't exactly have the man power(and too many duties per position), Outspark is still learning to walk, they're building momentum, they're starting to be more informing on their updates, and they're starting to get things done quicker.

No ones perfect, and no one gets it right at first, even companies. As time goes, Outspark will probably gain more money, get more empoyees, thus getting better service, and more people working on getting the updates out and fixed if theres anything wrong.

I do know they do like criticism, constructive criticism. No one likes to read or waste their time on "OMG WTF OUTSPARK! You guys are such liars! You say its Beta but you've been saying this for a year! W.T.F! How lame is that???? What kind of company does that??? insertothergamenamehere Online was in OB for a MONTH!"

Of course, a lot of the time on the forums, the members can get a little too defending of Outspark, and start squawking at the person trying to make a point, except for people who post like the above, they kind of have it coming. Then a flame war breaks out, then the thread is closed.

All I can say in the end is... if you can play the game, you like to play it, you enjoy your time when you're playing it, why worry about it? It's just a word.

Last edited by Yosei; 09-03-2008 at 04:31 PM..