View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 03:22 PM   #6
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
I would be one of those who would horrify you by not complaining about crappy clerics. The reason I wouldn't complain is simple - why bother myself. The overall standard of clerics in terms of healing has gone down, and very few gives a damn about your complaints anyway. If it gets bad, I'd just ditch the cleric(s).

Plus, it's been a year since the game has been running, and it comes as no surprise that every nub char has a bigger one behind it. You start lashing out abuse at the nub and then... Someone will be calling you names the next minute.

My own experience with migrating from playing a fighter to playing a mage then cleric tells me that the first one sticks and heavily influences the succeeding ones. If your crappy cleric was once a capped solo fighter, then I wouldn't be surprised if they seem to run all over the place yet also neglect you in terms of healing, somehow.

Originally Posted by nekoneko View Post
I was running gold hill on one of my alts, and found that the cleric didn't even bother to put up a party buff, none the less heal us at all. It took about several askings for him to finally put one up and realized what he should have been doing.
Very common now! Clerics who don't heal and don't buff their party members. I suspect they used to be fighters...

I like clerics who started being a cleric. Those are the original clerics; they heal profusely. However, as always, there are exceptions to that - somebody who hasn't yet responded to this thread.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."

Last edited by Icy; 08-30-2008 at 03:25 PM..