Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
The Blahs Theory

Okay so. Sometimes I wonder about the real reason as to why the majority of "newer" clerics are so... unhelpful. Now a lot of them aren't unhelpful because they want to be assholes, but they just simply don't realise what they're supposed to do, or how to support your dying party.

Many people (or at least I think they did o.o) mentioned about the increased EXP making them level to fast, and thus not enough time to "learn" how to be a cleric. Which could possibly be true.

But how about this.

It's because people's expectations have been LOWERED!!

I was horrified by the fact that my party didn't complain about our cleric not healing.

I was horrified by the fact that people don't complain when they don't have a cleric in the party (though there are enough clerics to have at least one in each party).

I was horrified by the fact that clerics don't volunteer to split up (I know I would, at least, no matter how horrible or how low levelled the party without cleric is), yet no one said anything.

I was horrified by the fact that people actually said to leave the only two clerics in Robo to be in the same party so they can back each other up, but neglecting the rest of the group (though that silly person was in the group of 2 clerics).

Basically, I'm horrified because I will feel like an annoying prick if I complain, even though I have every right to!

I mean, I've met a number of brilliant clerics, but still, the number of times no one ever bothered to smack these clerics awake bothers me!

So. What do you think of my theory.

Note: this isn't really meant to be a serious serious discussion. I thought it'd be fun to come up with some whacky ideas as to why the newer players are slower in learning about their classes.

Edit: And. TRIUMPH. NO MATHS. D:<

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 08-30-2008 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: Oooh had to highlight my theoryyy yayayaya