View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 10:23 PM   #1
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
We finished it with 6 People!!!

Woooooo!!! Well with the other thread we were saying how the KKP never fills...

I got up early this morning hoping to get into a full KKP... but the only one with people in it, only had 5 ppl, and i had half a min to decide if i wanna join it before it starts..

so i thought.. wth! i'll do it!

-Loading Elven Wood Map-

I found out that i was the only cleric, with 1 fighter, 3 mages and an archer.

We went through most of the bosses pretty smoothly, Zene, our tank was awesome (hving 6.5k HP really helped!) I even got my Ghost Slime kill! YAY!!

So we got to KKP at about 25 mins left, and both me and Zene thought.. Mobs are gonna be a problem...

But no not really! Zene mocked all the mobs... had 1 or 2 near deaths but the pot/stone/spam heal pulled through... some squishy mages died but I eventually got to revive them...

Zene also tanked both Mara and Marlone when they spawn too! (and see me spamming heal? Cannot use the skill yet, Cannot use the skill yet)

But my heal pulled Mara... and i start to run in circle wondering whether I should go pull mara away and die, or stand on the spot trying to heal myself and heal Zene...

but WendaBoogy the awesome archer came to the rescue, pulled her away and suicide... sacrificing a heart... make it 2 hearts coz mara decided that she likes Wenda very much and ran after her for a hug again... XD

When Robo spawn, Zene mocked without fail, but Robo decided to fear him, so KKP ran loose... luckily his jump only killed Wenda who i revived JUST in time (phew, I didnt actually see that she's dead, coz she's not in my party, lucky she called out)

and TA-DA!!

We finished with 13 mins to spare!!

Thank you Zene for tanking, WendaBoogy for sacrificing, MzWrite, salence_pilence and kipikol to nuking everything non-stop!!!

You guys are awesome! We did much better than a full KQ! XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...