Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
I wish I made an alt in Teva. >< I'd love to try this... seriously it worked every time when I was on BK. Even worked with 8 people (though that was probably also luck). Another pointer, you don't exactly have to stay right infront of the rooms. You can stay near where you spawned and just move off the platforms a little. That way, you can help out whomever needs it right away and the mobs will also spread a little bit while coming at you giving you space to attack.
Thanks, I'll post that in my first post.

Originally Posted by kirbysprite View Post
Can my Cleric join? Please?
Of course, name and level?

Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
I got a lv 38 Fighter(iThePirate) and 35 Cleric(Paperyomiko). Add me for whatever you need most.
Cool! And we might be a bit slow at organising, so don't need to get to 43 in a few days or something. Hopefully maybe in 1-2 weeks time we can do this.

Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
I have a cleric that could help... Karaoke. ^.~

Forget the level... 30-somethin'.
Okie! Tell me when you find out what level you are.

Originally Posted by Uklyvian View Post
Just a thought after watching the video:

I have done kq like this when my mage was in robo...I had to tank though since none of the fighters could handle it.

Also in this video, there are level 7x...
Hatchling staff at 0:11 and again at 0:36
70 blue hammer at 0:15 and again at 0:25

Though the one with the staff gets inside a pink house during the video...so they may be available at earlier levels...who knows.
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
I can't say it will definitely work for us since we're not as buff as the people in the Korean version, but it doesn't hurt to try.
Yeap, I already noticed that. They aren't (at least I don't think) level 7x, I just figured their version has the buffs at lower levels that we don't. And those weapons are probably CS, not sure. But if we can do this without all the extra buffs and power ups, that'll be awesome and satisfying.